Duration: 3 days
Hiking days: 3 days
Hiking grade: moderate / strenuous
Max altitude: 5671 m
Trekking style: Mountain shelter
Best Season: Jon to Oct
Ascend to the roof of Iran
Tour Price (From 320 Euro)
Note: For everyone with very good fitness and without any physical problems with altitude.
Doing exercises like running and hiking before arriving to Iran will help a lot
|Day 1:||Drive from Tehran to “Goosfand sra”(Base camp 2950 M), start hiking till "Bargah-e-sevom" shelter (4200m) in about 4-5 hours. Overnight in shelter.|
|Day 2:||Ascend to Damavand peak (5671m) in about 7 hours and descend to shelter. Overnight in shelter.|
|Day 3:||Descend back to “Goosfandsara” and Tehran where our tour ends.|
This calendar is designed for climbers who have medium physical strength. If you are sure of your physical readiness, you can ascend in 3 days. Please contact us for further details.
|Group size||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-12 Pax||13-20 Pax|
Prices totally depend on the size of the group, timing, and transfer mode.
Please contact us for exact prices and further details
Airport transportation per Taxi 10 Euros
Accommodation in Arian Hostel Tehran in 10 Euros per bed and breakfast
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary from Tehran to Tehran by private vehicle.
- Bed or room in mountain shelter and camp in the base.
- Three meals with tea and coffee during the Hike.
- All expenses of our guide and porter
- Necessary permit for climbing Damavand
- Professional English spiking mountain guide.
- Mules for carrying the back packs up to the 4200-meter shelter for large groups. (for groups less than 10 pax, 25€ will be added)
Not included in the price
- Iran visa fee (for more information please read VISA INFORMATION)
- Personal equipment’s and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages, tips, personal nature expenses