Duration: 3 days
Hiking days: 3 days
Hiking grade: moderate / strenuous
Max altitude: 4851 m
Trekking style: Camp
Best Season: July to Oct
Tour price (From 350 Euro)
Note: For everyone with very good fitness and without any physical problems with altitude.
Doing exercises like running and hiking before arriving to Iran will help a lot
|Day 1:|| |
Early morning drive from Tehran to “Roodbarak” village about 5 hours, change car and take 4WD car and drive to “Tang-e-galoo”( 3200 M), start hiking till "Hesar chal" (3600m) in about 2-3 hours. Overnight in Camp.
|Day 2:||Ascend to Alamkuh peak (4850m) in about 5 hours and descend to camp. Overnight in camp|
|Day 3:||Descend back to “Tang-e-galoo”, drive to “Roodbarak” village and Tehran where our tour ends|
This calendar is designed for climbers who have medium physical strength. If you are sure of your physical readiness, you can ascend in 3 days. Please contact us for further details.
|Group size||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4-6 Pax||7-12 Pax||13-20 Pax|
Prices totally depend on the size of the group, timing, and transfer mode.
Please contact us for exact prices and further details
Airport transportation per Taxi 12 Euros
Accommodation in Arian Hostel Tehran in 10 Euros per bed and breakfast
Included in the price
- All surface transfers as per itinerary from Tehran to Tehran by private vehicle.
- All camping equipment in camp site.
- Three meals with tea and coffee during the Hike.
- All expenses of our guide and porter
- Necessary permit for climbing Alamkuh
- Professional English spiking mountain guide.
- Mules for carrying the back packs up to the 3600-meter and back
Not included in the price
- Iran visa fee (for more information please read VISA INFORMATION)
- Personal equipment’s and clothing
- Your insurances
- Cold drinks and beverages, tips, personal nature expenses